It is hard to believe that spring is FINALLY here. We were beginning to think that snow was going to just keep on coming. But the season is changing. In Ghana they are experiencing dry and dusty times, but they have hope that the rains are on the way.
Here are some testimonials from the guys as they are visiting the Bible Clubs.
- Bonnaayili - It was amazing, a blind man also came to watch the movie, along with many women and children.
- Fooshegu - It was very interesting and there were a great number of children.
- Gizza-Gundaa - The whole church was full to its capacity with both children and adults watching the movie.
- Kpaachiyili - About 15 children attended but asked interesting and meaningful questions.
- Nachimbiya - I recommend the Club leaders and their children for their commitment and hard work.
- Namdu - Everything went on well. From observation the movie helps the churches even more than the clubs.
- Nyerizegu - The whole village wanted to
- watch the movie but the chief’s hall was
- too small for them.
- Tingoli - The children requested for the DVD cassettes to be playing during their meeting times.
We commend Emmanuel, Thomas, John A., John H. the Zone Leaders, the Bible Club Leaders and the Bible Club Helpers for the good work they continue to do. Praise God for people that love Him and want to share His love with others!
Shembila, our Mason, and his helpers have built all the churches in Ghana for Seed Ministry. Here they are putting finishing touches on the Ministry Center Walls that were hit hard by the floods.
Another new church is being built. As we are here, our staff is busy doing the work that God has empowered Seed Ministry to do.
Eccl 3:1-4 (NKJV) 1 To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven: 2 A time to be born, And a time to die; A time to plant, And a time to pluck what is planted; 3 A time to kill, And a time to heal; A time to break down, And a time to build up; 4 A time to weep, And a time to laugh; A time to mourn, And a time to dance;
I hope you are dancing in the Lord this new springtime season. As Christians, we do not get our faith from what is in the news. The world is changing very quickly, but relax, God is in control and everything is right on His schedule. He is letting us live in the most exciting time ever. I believe we, as the people of God, must move forward with Zeal and Fervency with the Good news of the Gospel wherever God has us. It may be in the local church or in Africa. The place is not as important as the mission.
Bob & Bonnie